This is a series of 4 monthly evening online meetups with 2 facilitators (Kathleen Sullivan & Jude Tavanyar, Senior Coaches). The sessions take place on:
- Wednesday 26th September 2018 at 7pm to 8.30pm
- Wednesday 17th October 2018 at 7pm to 8.30pm
- Wednesday 14th November 2018 at 7pm to 8.30pm
- Wednesday 5th December 2018 at 7pm to 8.30pm
This facilitated virtual meetup offers a confidential and safe space where doctors can share ideas, questions and insights, learn from each other and from the course facilitators, and generally explore effective approaches for preparing for challenging transitions, managing change, and finding balance.
Spaces are limited – London and KSS trainees will have priority for the pilot.
- Relief in discovering that “I am not the only one” experiencing a life that’s ‘out-of-balance’!
- Benefit from a safe and confidential space to ‘offload’, be heard, and feel supported without feeling judged
- Learn from each other (eg effective strategies for dealing with specific issues)
- Knowledge, information and resources, including other services for support
- Enhanced confidence, assertiveness, decisiveness
- Greater sense of agency and ownership in how to manage transitions and find balance.
Format and frequency
- We will be using the WebEx Training Centre platform. You will be able to login either from your desktop or laptop computer. Please note that logging in from a mobile or Ipad/tablet device may pose some technical problems, so will need to be avoided for these sessions.
- 7pm to 8.30pm (90 minutes per session)
- Closed group working together over 4 sessions
- Up to 15 participants per group
- Virtual ‘breakout rooms’ to allow for duo/trio/small group work
To support your learning and engagement with the group generally, you will receive a set of annotated slides for reference following each session.
Please see the Flyer – Virtual Support Forum for Doctors with full details of the course including how to register.
* A fully refundable £75 deposit will be charged on registration to secure your place. A full refund will be made if participants attend a minimum of 3 out of 4 sessions.
If you have any questions or wish to speak with one of the facilitators before registering, please contact: Kathleen Sullivan at Kathleen.email@example.com to arrange a time to speak.